Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kayli [Maternity]

So this session is a little extra special since the beautiful momma-to-be is one of my closest friends. We have that relationship were we can go months with out talking and everything picks up just where we left off. We both have very different lives and schedules and have lived in different time zones or on opposite sides of the country since graduating college, so we don't always have the time to sit and talk for hours or very often.

On one of our catch up calls, neither had very much time to get much into the conversation so Kay pretty much came out with "Well, I'm Pregnant!" Yeah I pretty much lost it and was beyond excited for her! Fast forward to a few days before her shower, I asked if I could gift her a session for maternity photos and while she hadn't thought about it she agreed! 

Kayli was a fellow Communications Major in college, my college room-mate and I was honored to have her agree to stand beside me at the alter as a bridesmaid in my wedding. The day of this session was the first time I had seen her since my wedding almost two years ago and who knows the next time we will physically see each other again, hopefully some Skype dates are in the near future now that I have full access to internet =). She is going to be an AMAZING mother, not to mention a beautiful one! I'm so excited for you Kay and I am so glad I could give you these photos to remember for a lifetime!! xo


My favorite =)






No comments: