Monday, March 2, 2015

Baby A. | Lifestyle Newborn | Stafford, VA

Pink. Teal. Aqua. Coral. Frilly. Gold. Beautiful. GIRLY. Just a few things that come to mind when looking at these photos. Baby A sure is loved by her momma and daddy and lets not forget about her fury big brother!




Joslynn and I have been friends since I moved to VA almost 3 years ago now. We were introduced by a mutual friend and hit it off right away. When she told me she was pregnant I was BEYOND excited since I was almost half way through my own pregnancy. A little friend for my little bug to play with...if we weren't moving.. but that's military life for ya, hehe.

Anywho, I was thrilled when Joslynn asked if I would come take newborn photos. And when I told her I would have my little guy in tow she was totally fine with it. Needless to say, a nursing break happened half way through for both babies and all worked out great since EB decided he would fall asleep on the floor during the second half of the session! So here is what I got of this lovely family.
















1 comment:

Jessica McAndrews said...

You rock the lifestyle newborns! Jacksonville, North Carolina is going to be so lucky to have you!