Wednesday, November 25, 2015

J.Maternity | Camp Lejeune Maternity Photographer | Camp Lejeune, NC

Two years before I shot this beautiful momma-to-be's maternity photos I was photographing her and her fiance at their engagement session. No I didn't shoot a wedding and didn't tell you all but they really wanted engagement photos so she hired me. It is still one of my favorite couples sessions to this day and unfortunately I wasn't into blogging back then so I can't even link it back (*SIGH*). Flash forward to this past October when my sweet friend Jillian came over and we went down the road and got her some GORGEOUS maternity shots!!


Jillian and her husband actually had plans to use their wedding photographer for their maternity photos but in true military life fashion plans changed. Now while it wasn't exactly the military's fault that their plans changed, it did have a small part in it in some way. They ended up canceling their shoot and travel plans to meet their photographer so they could  move to a new house. I give Jillian MAJOR props to move their entire life into a new house unexpectedly almost 9 months pregnant! YOU GO GIRL!! A few short weeks after our shoot she and her husband welcomed their beautiful baby girl into the world!! Welcome to the world Baby K!! Enjoy these beautiful portraits =)












No comments: