Monday, March 9, 2015

The Chronicles of EB: Norm & the Over-sized Button-up | Two Months Old | Watch EB Grow

WOW! So I may be a month late with this but raising a kid is hard work! He grew so much from one to two months. I don't even know where the time is going but it certainly needs to slow down.



Eli has developed such a personality. He is still my little chunkamonk though he has slowed down weight wise. At two months, he was my perfect sleeper sleeping long stretches and only waking once. I'll get more into our current sleep issues when I post his 3 month and 4month photos! I should have enjoyed him sleeping so much more than I did haha Enough about that though! Little man is a happy, healthy little boy who loves talking to us, LOVES bath time and all in all just loves being with us! I love watching him grow and develop. Being his mommy is the best thing that has ever happened to me! I never knew you could just love another human as much you can your child. It is an incredible feeling knowing I helped  create this life and that I can sustain this life. He is my world for sure =)



  


THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE'S OVER IT...HE SLIDES DOWN AND LAYS THERE











So, the next few were a spur of the moment thing and in the evening so the white balance is super off and while I did my best in post processing they are still off. They aren't perfect but you know what they are some of my favorite photos. I just love his little belly and in the jeans, he melts my heart. <3 

HANDS IN THE MOUTH IS OUR NEW FAVORITE THING TO DO


JEANS, BELLY, TOES, LOOOOOOOVE





No comments: