Monday, May 9, 2016

N. Maternity | Camp Lejeune Maternity | Camp Lejeune, NC

When Gretchen came to me saying she wanted to do a couples session with me and that she wanted to do a fun styled type session to showcase their love for the outdoors I was 100% on board! I love making sessions personal to my clients. It helps them feel comfortable and themselves which always translates to more genuine smiles and actions!




So we chatted, gathered some props and hoped for good weather. We had a mostly overcast morning but that didn't stop us! We set up a tent and they showed up with the most adorable outfits! THEN, they dropped the news. They wanted photos to announce that they were having a BABY!! EEEEEKKKKK!!!!! HECK YEAH you bet I was excited!!!

I pulled out some extra chalkboard props I had and we set up for some adorable announcement photos! After we did the styled outdoor themed portion we headed out on trails near by and got some fabulous shots!

















BLOG: kcillophotographyblog.com
WEBSITE: www.kcillophotography.com
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/kcillophotography
INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/kcillophotography


No comments: