Monday, July 13, 2015

M.Family | Camp Lejeune Family Photographer

"Live as if he were deploying tomorrow."





This is probably a quote that many of military spouse community is familiar with. I have not been through a deployment yet but have watched many, many friends go through one. We will be experiencing one at some point while we are here in NC though. It's never easy being separated from your spouse and throw kids in the mix and your heart breaks even more. This sweet, sweet family will be experiencing their own separation soon. I was honored when I was asked to get some family photos on them before they Daddy leaves. 

My husband and Mr. M went through school together recently in Virginia and there are many mutual friends between us. Oddly enough I hadn't met this family until we got here to North Carolina! A mutual friend introduced us and I am very happy she did because this family is just the sweetest! The two boys are cute and older brother sure has lots and lots of energy! Little brother has the COOLEST hair! I thought my little guy had a lot of hair for a baby but this guy takes the cake!! To stinking cute!! I am so glad I could get some beautiful photos of this family together for them to have!! 

Little guy was having so much fun with Daddy!
I love this photo because I can just see the LOVE these two have for each other =)
THAT HAIR<3




No comments: